Monday, 18 April 2011
Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
• 1/2 (12 oz.) chicken breast, chopped
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 2 teaspoons sesame oil
• 1/4 cup vegetable oil
• 3/4 cup chopped onion
• 1/2 (10 oz.) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
• 4 cups cooked white rice
• 3 eggs. beaten
• Black pepper
1. Marinate chicken with soy sauce and sesame oil for 10 minutes.
2. Heat up the wok and add chicken and marinade and stir-fry until chicken is cooked throughly (3=4 minutes). Transfer chicken to a plate; set aside. Add vegetable oil to skillet and heat over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in vegetables and cook for 1 minute. Increase heat to medium-high, stir in rice until incorporated and cooked through, 3 minutes.
3. Add eggs and stir constantly to mix well into the rice(add salt and pepper to taste). Add chicken and stir. Heat for 5-10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy this delicious Chinese Food Recipe – Chicken Fried Rice