- 4 cup cooked cold long-grain white rice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb. beef flank steak, cut into thin bite-sized strips
- 3/4 cup Frozen sweet peas
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup thin sliced scallions
- 1/3 cup szechuan stir-fry sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- In a large pan or wok, cook the beef thoroughly then add rice.
- Add peas and carrot; cook and stir 4-5 minutes
- Add remaining ingredients and cook for another 8-10 minutes while stirring constantly.
Serve and enjoy this delicious Chinese Food Recipe – Szechuan Beef Fried Rice