Fried Shrimp Recipe
- 1 lb. shrimp, in shells
- 2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon. grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Marinate the shrimp in the shells for 15 minutes in the soy sauce, sherry and ginger. Drain.
- Heat peanut oil in a wok. When oil is ready, fry the garlic.
- Add shrimps and stir fry until the color changes. Add the green onions. Add the salt and sesame oil. Toss until the onions barely wilt. Serve hot. Let each guest remove the shells at the table.
Serve and enjoy this delicious Chinese Food Recipe –fried shrimp