Honey Walnut Chicken Recipe
- 3 lbs. boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped, peeled fresh ginger root or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 tablespoon honey
- 1 cups walnuts
- 1/2 cups cut green onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- In a bowl, mix cornstarch, soy sauce, sherry and ginger. Stir in chicken chunks and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat wok and add 2 tablespoons oil and the walnuts. Cook walnuts, green onions and garlic to wok. Remove contents into a bowl.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil to wok then add chicken and its marinade. heat chicken until brown then add the rest of the ingredients.; heat throughly and serve immediately.
Serve and enjoy this delicious Chinese Food Recipe – honey walnut chicken