Lemon chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 egg yolks
- 2lbs (aprx 4) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 cup cooking oil
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cups fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cups diced scallions
- Combine the cornstarch, 1/4 cup water and the egg yolks into a bowl, whisk until smooth. Dip the chicken breasts and coat each piece thoroughly.
- Heat 2 cups oil in a wok. Fry chicken breasts until brown then place the chicken in a paper towel.
- Stir in 1/2 cup water and broth in medium saucepan, place 2 tablespoon cornstarch, brown sugar and ginger.. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until thickens and comes to a boil, boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, add in lemon juice. Slice chicken into thin pieces.
- Arrange slightly over lapping on serving dish. Pour sauce over, sprinkle with scallions.
Serve and enjoy this delicious Chinese Food Recipe – Lemon Chicken